Research and Development, Tech Services
Will research, implement, install, and provide appropriate network administration, endpoint, and end-user application and system-level support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to a variety of audiences (management, peers, end users).
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose network problems and maintain network security.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS.
- Technical skills in most/all of the following: desktop virtualization, networking (OSI Model), IT security, OS imaging, Active Directory, enterprise endpoint management, Group Policy on Windows.
- Knowledge of essential services such as DNS, DHCP, and VPNs.
- Scripting skills in one or more interpreted languages (Batch, Powershell, AutoIt, VB Script).
- Knowledge of common desktop and mobile computing platform hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Knowledge of network concepts like routing, switching and wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of security concepts and permission models like access control, authentication/authorization.
- Must be able to successfully pass background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Education and Experience
B.S. in Information Technology (or similar degree) with experience in related field of work Must be able to obtain Microsoft and other certifications within first year of employment.
Salary Range and Benefits
Salary Commensurate with Experience Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Benefits Retirement Benefits with up to 3% Company Match (SIMPLE IRA).
For more information regarding this position, contact Georgia Technologies at 912-489-7427.